Sunday, December 9, 2007

Getting really close!

I'm almost set to go.

Wow.....still can't believe it's here. All these things go through my mind about the past year. Overall it went by pretty quick. Of course there were times that seemed to really go by slow....especially the last few months. But it's really going to happen. During all the crazy stress/excitement this past week, someone told me to write it down....that it would happen. And i did and they were right.....it's going to.

Also, kinda interesting to note.....Tuesday when i found out about GNR date, i was wearing this new shirt that simply says 'BELIEVE'. :-)

Isaac - little buddy.....i know you have no idea what is about to happen. But just know I cannot wait to see you and to hold you! And your grandparents feel the same way. They are making this very special trip with me....to bring you home. Your life is going to be filled with so much LOVE! So many people at home cannot wait to see you. They have been following this most amazing journey from the beginning. Just hang in there with me. I promise we'll figure it out. :-)

And one of the very cool things about this journey is all the friendships I have made. When you get home.....you already have all these new friends.....including these special little guys from Vietnam. And I have their moms as friends too. We call ourselves the 'VietMoms'. And what about your sweet little pal Izzy! I have become good friends with Izzy's mom Ruth! She's great! And we talk about you two all the time. We finally get to meet in Los Angeles before we head across the ocean to see you. And also get to meet Izzy's Aunt Debbie.

So many things happening...so many changes.....for both of us. Just hang on little Isaac......we'll be there soon!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Just a few hours now! Isaac, you are one lucky little dude.

Jessica said...

Can't wait to meet you in a couple days! See you at the Rex!

Dianna said...

Enjoy the flight over and the incredible anticipation! You'll be holding Isaac in just a few days!!!

Rachel said...

You're in my thoughts...have a wonderful trip!!

Leigh said...

I'm SOOO happy to see this day come for you!!! Have a GREAT trip!

Enjoy!

ShelleyR said...

As I post, I assume you're well on your way out west somewhere. Hope you and Ruth meet up without problems--then you guys can tackle the country together! Keep us posted--we're all glued to your blogs!!

Julie said...

Enjoy your trip and we can't wait to see pictures of you holding Isaac.

Nadra said...

Hang on Kim....you'll be holding Isaac very soon. I'm so happy for you.

Cindy said...

Its soooo...exciting to see you guys heading over there finally! Can't wait to hear about the little one! Have a great trip!